Thursday, March 22, 2012

I AM That I AM - I Am Experiencing "NOW"


!#8# I AM That I AM - I Am Experiencing "NOW"

I woke up thinking about the phrase "I AM that I AM". This is the answer in the Bible, that God gave to Moses, when Moses asked for His name. The Hebrew version of this phrase is "Ehyeh asher ehyeh", which literally often translates to "I-shall-be that I-shall-be".

The word "Ehyeh" shows up 43 places in the Old Testament where it is often translated as "I will be", like in Exodus 3:12. The final time that it shows up in the Old Testament, in Zechariah 8:8, it is most often translated as "I shall be".

"Ehyeh" comes from the Hebrew idea that God exists within each and every one of us AND by Himself at the same time.

When I started thinking about the affirmation phrase that God inspired me with -I am experiencing N-O-W [New Omnipotent Ways of] God's constant flow of _________ [fill in the blank with what you are believing for, in the present moment, with feelings and emotions], and thought about the "I am" part of the phrase, here's what I thought. Whether it's "I AM", or "I shall be", or "I will be", all of these phrases describe the state of "being". When we are "being", doesn't that really describe us in a spiritual state?

God made us in His image and likeness. We are a spirit in a physical body. Jesus said "I and the Father are one" in John 10:30 (NIV) from the New Testament.

As you are "being" today, contemplate on how magnificent God is, and how He created you to "be" a unique "being", different than any other human "being" He created. Dwell on His Word, and align your will with His will for You. Then focus on your desires, as they are His desires that He placed on your heart and in your mind. Set up an action plan and prioritize your steps. Take action and let God handle the results! If you are "being" in alignment with God's will for you, His desires will come to fruition in your life, and your results will end up being better than you could have imagined!


I AM That I AM - I Am Experiencing "NOW"

Cheapest Eagle One Recycled Plastic Avalon Chaise Lounge With Arms And Wheels - B...




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。